The Fellowship Hall of the United Church of Penacook may be rented for receptions, parties and other not for profit gatherings. Use of Fellowship Hall is limited solely to the hall itself, kitchen and adjacent restrooms.
The use of appliances (stove, dishwasher, and microwave) requires training in their proper use. The United Church of Penacook is not responsible for the loss or damage of property of groups renting the Fellowship Hall nor that of their guests.
All arrangements are to be made through the Church Secretary, with as much notice as possible, and coordinated with the Church calendar. Rules and obligations are as follows:
- A rental fee of $100.00 must be paid one month in advance.
- A cleanup deposit of $50.00 is required. Refund deposit will be made if:
- Decorations are removed.
- Tables and chairs are replaced according to the diagram on the bulletin board in the hall.
- The hall, kitchen and adjacent restrooms are left in the condition in which they were found.
- A key deposit of $50.00 is required. Refund of deposit will be made upon return of the key.
- No smoking is permitted in any portion of the building. If smoking is done in the parking lots, you will provide cans of sand for the cigarettes to be extinguished, and the cans are to be taken with you for disposal.
- Intoxicating beverages (including champagne), illegal drugs and gambling are PROHIBITED in and on Church property.
- In the event of an emergency either party may revoke this contract.
I, ____________ agree to the terms as set forth above and to be responsible for the conduct of all guests.
|Signature of Renter
||Witness for Church
|Address and Telephone number of Renter
|I have arranged for supervision of this event